agriculture China machinery heavy truck MAZ parts compressor maz – Supplier Manufacturer wholesaler Factory

agriculture  China machinery heavy truck MAZ parts compressor maz - Supplier Manufacturer wholesaler Factory

For much more data.: Mobile/Whatpp: +8613083988828

whilst the types of yokes for the connection of the PTO shafts with the agricultural employ contains the exact same previously mentioned splined yokes and also yokes with recessed button and/or ball collar with:Proven in HangZhou, China in 1990, EPG began as a manufacturer and exporter of investment casting, sand casting, die-casting and CNC machining parts (eg. Cylinder ends, valve bodies, screw cylinder, auto areas, maritime elements and so on.). In 2002, hydraulic pumps and parts study section was settled and organization developed its 1st lines of hydraulic pumps and parts. Right now EPG is reckoned as one particular of the most favored experienced producers and exporters of hydraulic pumps and parts in the industrial and Moving Tools market place. we have acquired the believe in of consumers around the world. a specialized supplier of a entire range of chains, sprockets, gears, gear racks, V-belts, couplings and reducers, pto shaft, agricultural gearboxes….EPG significant creation is of farming 15-500 horsepower tractor supporting equipment, mechanical cultivation, harvesting equipment and add-ons.


Quick Details

Applicable Industries:

Production Plant

Brand Identify:


Merchandise Title:

compressor maz


truck MAZ parts





Excess weight:




Shipping and delivery time:

Within 15 Times




we settle for any ports in CHINA

Other Country:


Packaging & Delivery

Guide Time
Amount(Bags) one – 2 three – twenty >20
Est. Time(days) five fifteen To be negotiated

Online Customization





Applicable Industries Machinery Fix Retailers,Farms
Condition New
Guarantee six months
Kind compressor
Use truck
Spot of Origin CHINA
Model Identify PARUC
Solution Identify compressor maz
Software truck MAZ parts
Certification ISO9001:2008
Size twenty five*25*12cm
Bodyweight 3.69kg
Bundle Carton
Delivery time Inside fifteen Times
High quality a hundred%analyzed
Port we take any ports in CHINA






If you need to have any favorable or quick shipping and delivery welcome to make contact with us

Q1:How your company generally transports goods to your nations around the world?

This difficulty is primarily determined by the amount of the products. If the quantity of orders is sufficient for a container, it is advised that containers be delivered by sea or rail if the amount of orders is small, they can be shipped by the shipping and delivery business.

Q2:Is your company’s goods retailable?

Sorry, we do not accept retail orders. Our get quantity is determined according to the packaging of the products. For illustration, if there are 30 instances in one particular box, then thirty are the most affordable buy quantity.

Q3:What is the payment technique?

If it is a spot, we need to have to obtain the entire payment just before they can be transported if it is an get, then in accordance to the prepaid 30%, the remaining 70% of the payment before the contract to signal the agreement.



EPG – 1 of the greatest transmission manufacturing unit in China, primary goods: worm geared motors, agricultrual gearbox, planetary gear push, helical,screw, beve gears and spare components and agricultural parts manunfacuter in China /For more data.: Cellular/Whatpp: +8613083988828

agriculture  China machinery heavy truck MAZ parts compressor maz - Supplier Manufacturer wholesaler Factory

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *